North Star's General Manager Peter Trembath said the company had taken the unusual step of offering a discount in support of the new Southern Safari cruise which explores the stunning South Australian coastline.
"The maiden 2008 Southern Safari cruise was an outstanding success and to assist with establishing the cruise as an annual adventure option, all cabins on the 2009 departure are being offered at an amazing 50% off," said Mr Trembath.
The offer includes 8 nights from just $3,748 - with all activities and fine dining included PLUS, a return airfare to Adelaide*.
"Never before has there been a more appealing opportunity to experience the unique True North," said Mr Trembath.
"This is an excellent chance to indulge in the complete luxury of a True North adventure cruise while experiencing the magic of the South Australian coast," he said.
The cruise includes a day touring the McLaren Vale's best wineries, a visit to Kangaroo Island, seeing great white sharks, exploring beautiful Coffin Bay, experiencing a 'tuna rodeo', and fishing at Pearson and Franklin islands.
"We have complete confidence in this cruise – it's a ripper," said Mr Trembath.
"All we need to do is give our guests an incentive to try it out. Once people have experienced what the South Australian coast has to offer – they will rave about it and thereafter, it will be first in, best dressed."
True North Background
The multi award winning adventure cruise ship, True North, allows discerning guests to experience wilderness in surroundings more akin to one of the world's most exclusive hotels. Lavish features include:
- A sundeck, forward observation lounge, ship's lounge, alfresco bar, internet café, plasma screens with interpretive information, lower deck dining room with large panoramic windows, and fine dining.
· All cabins feature enhanced décor, en-suite facilities, in-house entertainment and satellite telephones.
· Multiple expedition boats allow passengers to do "what they want, when they want".
· The True North is the only Kimberley adventure-cruise ship that sails with its own helicopter.
· The purpose built True North is able to explore the upper reaches of shallow river systems
· Adventure cruises and expeditions operate along the magnificent coastlines of Australia and the South Pacific.
The True North – one of the finest adventure-cruise ships in the world!
*Conditions apply. Contact North Star Cruises for full terms and conditions.
For more information visit http://www.northstarcruises.com.au/ss.asp