Cruise Passenger magazine’s annual River Cruising Guide, free with the spring issue on sale now, has all the answers.
Cruise Passenger is Australasia’s leading cruise publication, dedicated to providing its discerning readership with news, reviews and in-depth features about ships and destinations by the best travel and cruise writers in the business.
Must-read features in the spring edition of Cruise Passenger include:
- New Season Special: the inside story on ships, trips, ports and itineraries as the new cruising season Down Under launches with more on offer than ever before
- Australia’s fabulous Kimberley: the essential cruising guide to this magnificent wilderness region
- Destination Asia: it’s close to home and offers an amazing array of cruise and travel experiences – no wonder we’re queuing up to book cruises there.
- European river cruise for two, worth $13,500
- 2 return business-class Emirates flights from Sydney to Auckland
- $4,500 Orient-Express holiday anywhere in the world
- Panasonic Lumix digital camera, Velbron tripod and LowePro backpacks
The ‘bible’ of cruising is available at selected newsagents and by subscription for an amazing $29.95 a year for 4 issues, including the annual River Cruising Guide and Adventure Cruise Guide – call 1300 668 905 for details.