Wednesday, October 20, 2010
For your chance to win, write us a slogan promoting Coral Princess Cruises in 25 words or less.
The prize includes a 10-night Kimberley cruise for 2 people PLUS 2 return airfares from your nearest capital city and is valued at over $20,000. Terms and conditions apply.
Enter Now [Entries close on 31-01-2011 at 11.59pm.]
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Prices have been significantly reduced across the entire cruise schedule and persons with effected bookings would be offered adjustment.
In addition, North Star will offer an increase in the number of shorter duration cruise options and greater overall variety incorporating new destinations and, four completely different options to experience the magnificent Kimberley.
New schedule highlights include the Kimberley Snapshot - a one week opportunity to experience the entire Kimberley coast, Batavia Bound - a Fremantle departure focused on the stunning Abrolhos Islands and, the Montes Extravaganza - an opportunity for Pilbara mining communities to experience fishing paradise in style!
Commenting on the changes, North Star's general manager, Mr Peter Trembath, said "the changes are consistent with North Star's reputation for being a market leader and will surely make our cruises even more irresistible to the discerning adventurer!"
Full details are available at http://www.northstarcruises.com.au/sailingschedule.asp?Date=2011
True North Background
The multi-award winning adventure-cruise ship, True North, allows discerning guests to experience wilderness in surroundings more akin to one of the world's most exclusive hotels.
Lavish features include:
* A sundeck, forward observation lounge, ship's lounge, alfresco bar, internet café, plasma screens with interpretive information, lower deck dining room with large panoramic windows, and fine dining.
* All cabins feature enhanced décor, en-suite facilities, in-house entertainment and satellite telephones.
* Multiple expedition boats (6) allow passengers greater opportunity to do "what they want, when they want".
* To add another dimension to adventure - most cruise options feature an onboard helicopter.
* The purpose built True North is able to explore the upper reaches of shallow river systems.
* Adventure-cruises are conducted all around the Australian coastline and in the stunning waters of Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands.
The True North - one of the finest adventure-cruise ships in the world!
For more information visit http://www.northstarcruises.com.au