Orion Expedition Cruises has released its 2013 season brochure; 64 pages detailing 33 voyages with expeditions to 94 destinations onboard the highly acclaimed expedition ship that sets the standard for expedition cruising across the region, Orion.
Eight years of operational experience is reflected across the range of bespoke 5 to 20 night itineraries to carefully selected destinations - expeditions that include Borneo and Sulawesi, Australia's Kimberley coast, the Great Barrier Reef, the islands of Melanesia, New Zealand, the Forgotten Islands of Sunda, Antarctica and Papua New Guinea.
From Admiral Yamamoto's headquarters in Rabaul to historic explorer's huts in Antarctica, this expansive, full colour brochure, includes voyage summaries and typical cultural, historic and wildlife experiences encountered. Useful reference for potential expedition travellers seeking rewarding cultural interaction and intellectual stimulation unknown in mainstream cruising.
The relaxed luxury life onboard is exampled through Orion's range of accommodation options (including floor plans for Staterooms and Suites through to Owner's Suites) and facilities that include boutique, massage, spa, elevator and lounges – along with Serge Dansereau's award winning cuisine.
An electronic version of the Orion 2013 brochure can be downloaded from www.orionexpeditions.com/ebrochure or a printed version mailed directly simply by contacting Orion Expedition Cruises: 61-2 9033 8777 (Sydney callers) 1300 361 012 (regional and interstate), emailing email@example.com or through specialist expedition cruise travel agents.
Orion expedition voyage highlights for 2013
- 16 February New Zealand Golf – includes Marlborough Sounds, Napier and the exclusive golf courses of Cape Kidnappers, Kauri Cliffs and Royal Wellington
- 24 February: South Pacific Splendour – includes Bay of Islands and Norfolk Island
- 6 March: Melanesian Discovery – includes Utupua, Ngella and Marovo Lagoon
- 16 and 27 March: Papua New Guinea Cultural Highlights – includes Watam Village (Sepik River), Tufi and Kitava
- 7 April: West Papua and Maluku – Includes Wewak, Urbanasi Island, Mapia Atoll and Raja Ampat
- 18 April through to 5 September: Kimberley – includes Crocodile Creek, Hunter River, Raft Point, King George Falls and inclusive Bungle Bungle flight
- 15 September: Kimberley with Spice – includes Ashmore Reef, West Timor, Sumba, Komodo and Badas Sumbawa
- 29 September: Borneo Discovery – includes Camp Leakey, Borobudur and Sulawesi
- 25 October and 18 November: Camp Leakey – Faces in the Forest (Borneo) – includes Camp Leakey, Kuching, Natuna Islands and Bako National Park
- 3 & 21 January 2014: 18 night Mawson's Antarctica – includes sub Antarctic Islands
- 8 February 2014: 20 night Scott & Shackleton's Antarctica – includes sub Antarctic Islands
For reservations, or to obtain more information call Orion Expedition Cruises:
61-2 9033 8777 (Sydney callers) 1300 361 012 (regional and interstate) / 0800 444 462 (New Zealand) or see your travel agent. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org