Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Broome & The Kimberley Holidays: NEW Kimberley Cruising package offer!
This EXCLUSIVE package also includes:
· 2 night's accommodation in a Hotel Room at Oaks Broome with the option to upgrade to Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
· 7 nights 'Southern Quest Cruise/Fly' Broome to Mitchell falls or v.v onboard the Kimberley Quest II.
· FREE dining experience at Sunset Bar & Grill overlooking stunning Cable beach at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa
· Return airfares from most major capital cities.
Pearl Sea Coastal Cruises, Kimberley Quest II, is a luxury small vessel specializing in wilderness expeditions along the vast coastline of the Kimberley between Broome and Wyndham for just 18 passengers. As a small vessel operator they specialise in small groups, providing comfortable surroundings and intimate experiences that will be remembered forever. The Kimberley Quest II has been designed for relaxing and exploring the Kimberley coastline in comfort and style. Carrying three excursion tenders, days are filled with a myriad of activities, exploring the waterways with your very own local guide who has extensive knowledge of the Kimberley region.
There is a choice of 9 cabins from deluxe twin, double, superior and the exclusive flybridge. All cabins feature private ensuites, individual air-conditioning, viewing windows, mini-refrigerators and are serviced daily.
· Package is valid on all 7 Day Southern Quest cruises for the remaining 2011 season only (July – September).
· Offer subject to availability.
· Prices start from $6642* ex Perth, $6922* ex Melbourne & Brisbane, and $6882* ex Sydney.
· *Conditions apply.