Borneo, Vietnam, Thailand, the Inland Sea of Japan, Russian Far East, China and Micronesia are included in Orion II's itineraries; while Australia's Kimberley coast, Arnhem Land, Great Barrier Reef, the Spice Islands, Antarctica and Papua New Guinea feature in Orion's range of expeditions.
2012 voyage highlights:
New sailings feature the islands of Micronesia and themed voyages to Japan with Art of Japan and Culinary Voyage of Japan itineraries. China is included for the first time with expeditions that includes the Yangtze Delta (Kobe to Shanghai) and Shanghai to Tawau (Yangtze, Taiwan, Philippines), while a visit to Java includes the long lost temples of Borobudur.
- 16 Kimberley Expeditions, all with inclusive Bungle Bungle flight-seeing
- Orion's inaugural New Zealand Bay of Islands Voyage of Discovery
- Orion II's Voyage of Discovery to the islands of Micronesia
- 7 voyages to Japan reveal fine art, cuisine and ancient cultures
- Russian Far East expeditions include rarely visited Cold War hot spots
- 15 Borneo voyages with various itineraries circumnavigate the island
- 3 Vietnam Explorer voyages each explore 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- 6 Papua New Guinea expeditions reveal untouched cultures
- A visit to Java includes the 8th century Buddhist temples of Borobudur
- 2 inaugural voyages that include China and a trip up the Yangtze River
- 3 Antarctic voyages to Commonwealth Bay (Mawson's Hut) and the Ross Sea (Scott and Shackleton's huts)
- 2 voyages to Thailand and Cambodia, include the Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City and the temples of Angkor Wat
Get this brochure sent to you free